Residential Treatment Center (RTC)
Get Into Treatment Now!
Sometimes called in-patient treatment, a Residential Treatment Center is a live-in treatment facility providing therapy for substance abuse, mental illness, or other behavioral problems. Residential treatment is a highly effective clinical approach to treating addiction, mental and behavioral disorders within the addiction dependence arena.
Coastal Addiction Center offers a stellar dual diagnosis and Residential Substance Dependence Treatment Program. Our Doctor has developed our program for individuals who want or need to do the deeper and more intensive psychological work. Our Primary Therapists' (LMFT/LCSW) specialize in working therapeutically with individuals that are suffering from trauma, unresolved grief and loss, and addiction; as well as relapse prevention.
Drug rehabilitation (drug rehab or rehab) is a term for the processes of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines, kratom, and spice.
The general intent is to enable the patient to cease substance abuse, in order to avoid the psychological, legal, financial, social, and physical consequences that can be caused, especially by extreme abuse. Treatment includes medication for depression or other disorders, counseling by experts and sharing of experience with other addicts. Coastal Addiction Center also offers meditation and spiritual wisdom in the treatment process.
At Coastal, we recognize that each individual has a unique set of circumstances and a unique set of goals. We accommodate a maximum of six clients at any one time in order to design and execute customized treatment plans for each individual client in accordance with their needs and desires.
When you contact Coastal Addiction Center as your potential treatment provider, you can expect a personal invitation to tour our facilities in a private and confidential meeting with the Executive Leadership and Clinicians.
Coastal Addiction Center offers:
1. A team of highly credentialed and seasoned experts, to treat clients with high-acuity co-occurring disorders
2. Comprehensive initial Psychosocial Assessment with the Licensed Therapist
3. Case Manager to create your Individualized Treatment Plan
4. A minimum of one (1) individual clinical session with a case manager per week
5. A minimum of one (1) individual clinical session with a therapist per week
6. Outside Activities
7. A focus on a Strengths Perspective, which places emphasis on bolstering client self-efficacy and mobilizing one's own strengths and social support systems in promoting rehabilitation
8. Multiple Educational and Process Groups per week, including Art therapy
9. Family counseling facilitated by the Executive Director, aimed at healing the many wounds caused by addictive disorders
10. Significant emphasis on creating a solid and measurable Continuing Care Plan
11. Comprehensive Discharge and Relapse Prevention Planning
12. Didactic Groups that are educational and cover topics such as relapse prevention, boundaries, toxic relationships, anger management, cross addiction, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills, and relationships in recovery, etc.
13. Outstanding Staff-to-Client ratio which provides outlets for significant weekly direct-contact with clinical, counseling, and medical staff
14. Medication Management